How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Second opinion] My son has previous DUI in WA. state, cant

Customer Question

Second opinion] My son has previous DUI in WA. state, cant get a license in to pending money owed. Moved to take care of minor child in his custody but needs a drivers license for work. they say no reduction of payment or temporary release even for work. Anyway around to obtain a work permit?JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?Customer: Washington StateJA: Has anything been filed or reported?Customer: The charges or over ten years agoJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: no thankyou
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
collection agency said no payments reasonable due their policy,and his employment payscale is very low entry level.
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 3 months ago.

What is the status of the DUI in Washington? Has he already served his probation and does he owe money to the court for fines and costs?

Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 3 months ago.

What exactly has the collection agency said about making a payment? Are they saying all or nothing?