Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Second opinion] My son has previous DUI in WA. state, cant

Customer Question

Second opinion] My son has previous DUI in WA. state, cant get a license in AZ.do to pending money owed. Moved to AZ.to take care of minor child in his custody but needs a drivers license for work. they say no reduction of payment or temporary release even for work. Anyway around to obtain a work permit?JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?Customer: Washington StateJA: Has anything been filed or reported?Customer: The charges or over ten years agoJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: no thankyou
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
collection agency said no payments reasonable due their policy,and his employment payscale is very low entry level.
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 3 months ago.

What is the status of the DUI in Washington? Has he already served his probation and does he owe money to the court for fines and costs?

What exactly has the collection agency said about making a payment? Are they saying all or nothing?