Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I am trying to pay my daughters probation fees, she is in

Customer Question
jail and they keep going...
I am trying to pay my daughters probation fees, she is in jail and they keep going It is asking for cause number, I have case number ***** ***** the same thing if not how do I find out what it is
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not right now
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
6/15/2017
Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Attorney replied 5 months ago
RobertJDFL, Attorney

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

Good evening,

The cause number is ***** number used by agencies and the courts to further identify the type of case and where it should be heard. The cause number is ***** at the top of a probation order.

I don't have that and the probation department will not give it to me my daughter has been on probation for 9 1/2 years and I caught the probation department in a lie and called them out on it now they will not tell me what she owes are anything when there has never been a problem before. and because of what I said and did I believe they are going to try and use her probation fees to revoke her probation. Understand that I caught them trying to break the law and they are not happy with me

I am going to opt out and open your question back up to other experts should there be someone who is more familiar with Texas probation and may be able to tell you how to get this number or what your other options may be.

No need to reply to this message as the site will send the question back to me to answer instead. You'll be notified when another expert has answered you. Please DO NOT rate my answer, but what until you receive another reply from a new expert. Thank you.

Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Michael Bradley
What county in texas
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley, Lawyer