How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a question in regards to emotional distress. I

Customer Question

I have a question in regards ***** ***** distress. I understand this is a very difficult cause. I have an issue with my husband ex who continues to harass us and has been causing us to go through all these court dates over and over again and it's really becoming hard to keep up with all her demands. Plus she is doing all she can to have my husband locked up. I do not want my husband involved in this case I want it to be between her and I. I'd like to sue for all the stress, expenses, and harassment she is causing my family
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: She is in viriginia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: On top of that she never follows the agreement to visitation rights and the judge has always warmed her about jail time but never does it I feel like she always gets a slap on the wrist, we've paid every month for his child support also.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No not yet because I want to be sure this would be the ideal way to go in regards ***** ***** this, she is not a simple individual to speak to.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Sean Fisher replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I may be of assistance- the emotional distress- have you suffered any physical or emotional injuries that you saw a doctor for?