Its about workers' compensation are you able to address this…

Customer Question
Its about workers' compensation...

Its about workers' compensation are you able to address this area of practice?

Lawyer's Assistant: No. I'm the Lawyer's Assistant.

How do I connect with workers' compensation lawyer for questions?

Lawyer's Assistant: We have our lovely Black Belt Customer Support team available to help you 24/7.
Email***@******.***
In the US or Canada 1-***-***-**** Available 6am to 9pm PST
In the UK 0***-***-****
In Australia 1800-679-634
In New Zealand 0800-452-621
From anywhere else 1-***-***-****

Thank you.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in a different state than the state the injury occurred in. I am in California and the injury happened in Arkansas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, wc but having problems with them.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have my own physician if I submit the one time "Change of Physician" request what restrictions will be applied to my physician regarding treatment he would normally provided? *Note: My concern is I don't my good treatment of care received be restricted due to wc regulations.
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/12/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you are out of state, then you can submit the change of doctor request, the new doctor would act just as the current doctor is acting, no restrictions on them, you are entitled to proper treatment. So, if you are not getting proper treatment from the current doctor, then submitting the change of doctor form is the proper thing to do and move onto the new doctor to get your proper care.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Upon changing physicians would my personal physician then have to begin adhering wc regulations representing the employer vs representing me and that my limit the treatment I can receive?