Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

In GA when there is land involved how many years after the

Customer Question

In GA when there is land involved how many years after the person dies does the executor(s) have before he devides the land?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: There are 2 executors, the will does not state anything about survivors rights etc...the only 2 surviving beneficiaries left are co executors and their parents have been dead aprox. 15 years.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Georgia
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 3 months ago.

Was the Will admitted to probate? Were the executors appointed by the court to administer the estate, and is the estate still open?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
was sent to probate and appointed executors by father Franklin M. Ensley, yes the estate is still open.