Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

If I tranfered and sold a vehicle through the notary---can

Customer Question

if I tranfered and sold a vehicle through the notary---can anyone go in their computer and find out what I sold it for ?
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: Pa.---it is a motorcycle
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Roger replied 3 months ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.There is no public database that keeps up with the amount vehicles sell for.However, if you have a bill of sale, that can tell you the price. If you have a notary involved, he/she may have records of the same price.Also, if you know the county and state of the buyer, you should be able to check with the tax collectors office and find out what the sale price was on the tag application.
Expert:  Roger replied 3 months ago.
Also, you could check bank records if the proceeds from the sale were deposited into your account.