Is it completely confidential and exempt from reporting to…

Is it completely confidential...

Is it completely confidential and exempt from reporting to the IRS or legal authorities?

Lawyer's Assistant: We keep all your personally identifiable information confidential and even have people that double check to make sure something doesn't slip through. Your question goes out to the Lawyer's and then gets published with the answer to help others with similar problems.

Is my identity hidden?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nevada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

You didn't answer what I asked...

6/7/2017
Loren, Attorney

I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs. Thank you for your patience as I review the question. I will post my response shortly.

Is what confidential? What is your question?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is my name? I don't want to be reported to the IRS.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No I am sorry I would rather type

Is your name what?? What do you not want reported to the IRS?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have not asked my question yet. Let's start over. I asked the person before I started... So let me start over. Is the information I give you in my question -- is it confidential and bound by lawyer client privilege. Geez! Or are you free to report me to the IRS if I disclose to you personal tax information?

There is no attorney client privilege, but no one on this site is reporting you to anyone. Also, I have no idea who you are. I can not see your name.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OK, here's my question. I have a business. I have not filed my business taxes for 8 years while I have lived in Nevada. My business is incorporated in California. For some years it wasn't active enough to file them. Then last year I made about $40,000. This year I have made about $30,000 so far. I don't have an accountant here and I use my same bank from California. My husband is a 100% disabled veteran who had pancreatic cancer and recovered and then one thing after another - I have taken care of him and helped him get his disability. At times we have had just enough to live on. I have saved our money and we have about $40,000 in the bank. We pay $1100 in rent for a house the past 5 years and may have an opportunity to buy it. My husband instigated this call with a lender and I have to call him and tell him about our finances. I don't what to say about not filing our taxes. I haven't filed them. I can't run out and file them right now - am in the middle of two projects through 7/15. We always had terrible credit but bought a new car and now have good credit the past 5 years. What should I tell him? Should I just tell him - I am an idiot, I haven't filed my business taxes?

I think you need to concentrate on compliance. You need to file your returns. It will not be that big a deal if you come clean and pay the taxes and penalties.

As far as the bank, you can not lie to them to receive a loan or it is bank fraud.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you, ***** *****'s what I thought.

You are very welcome.

If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

A bonus is not expected, but is always appreciated.

Thank you!

Loren, Attorney
Loren, Attorney