I want to file a case in the Circuit Court in MI ; i WANT TO…

Customer Question
I want to file a...
I want to file a case in the Circuit Court in MI ; i WANT TO KNOW IF i have to submit complete addresses of all the people involved;besides the ''main'' person who they work for,or the one who is the '' Mastermind'' of the Collusion, Fraud,and Defamation of my personal,and professional life.'M claiming more than $ 5 million. i want to know how much will I pay on filing; and if the Court can assign a tough Federal Atty. to represent me in Court.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
6/5/2017
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience.

Represent you in what? A criminal case?

Tina, Lawyer