Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Question for a life insurance agent. How do insurance

Question for a life insurance...
Question for a life insurance agent . How do insurance companies check for nicotine blood test or urine
6/1/2017
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Thank you

It can be done several ways.They will test your blood, urine, or saliva (via a mouth swab) before approving your application and those tests will detect nicotine—or, more likely, cotinine—in your system if you've smoked or used other tobacco products within a certain timeframe.Apr 6, 2017

8 Things to Know About Tobacco Use and Life Insurance | QuoteWizard

So it can be a swab, blood , or urine testings depending on the insurance company but they will test here.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Ray, Lawyer
Ray, Lawyer