Pls have a problem with my car title, the title was in

Customer Question
Pls have a problem...

Pls have a problem with my car title

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

The title was in Illinois state title but i live in indiana

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No but i been to bmv but they could not help because i have the photo copy of the title why the original was lost..

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How to obtain get court order and how i can transfer the title to my name...

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 4 days by:
6/5/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Could you clarify?

Where is the Seller who sold you the car?

Thank you for your cooperation.