Will my civil rights be violated if I'm not allowed to talk…

Customer Question
Will my civil rights be...
Will my civil rights be violated if I'm not allowed to talk at a condo meeting by the president under the First Amendment of the Bill of Rights to the United States Constitution?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
5/29/2017
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 1 year ago

As an owner here you should have the right to speak at board meeting.I would write the president and board and make such a request so that it can be posted for the meeting here.I agree you should have right to speak and be an item on the meeting.You do have first amendment rights and rights as an owner here , you are correct.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks.

If you can positive rate5 stars it is much appreciated.