Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

After my house burned with a lightning strike on 8-25-2016 I

after my house burned with a lightning strike on 8-25-2016 I rent a house at TESORO Port St Lucie FL 34984 $3000.00/month Do the refill water of the pool I never use because always dirty have to be pay by the tenant? Is it an Utility like the water I pay monthly for the use inside the house?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: How much will be the total?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Address is 134 SE Bella Strano Port St Lucie, FL 34984
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Does your lease say the tenant is liable for maintaining the pool?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The Landlord in my contract is responsible for the pool and a company comes each week To maintain the pool he needs a correct water level to maintain it. I'm tenant 80 years old French may I have to pay for him a lot of water each month for a pool I never use?

Thank you for your reply.

If the lease says the landlord is liable to maintain the pool, that includes filling it with water as necessary. If he is trying to charge you for the water for the pool, then that would be a breach of lease and grounds for you to sue the landlord for money damages for the cost of the water or to terminate the lease.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No the Landlord is at charge of the pool in my contract
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You said payment error it's wrong because my Bank called me and said did you pay to you $5+$31+$39

Thank you for your reply.

I did say above that the landlord cannot charge you if the lease says the landlord is liable for the pool. Please reread what I stated above, perhaps our messages crossed paths.