RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
18284290

Much to i have to pay in child support i make 35000 ayear,

Customer Question

hoe much to i have to pay in child support i make 35000 ayear
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: new castle pa.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no my wife is talking about divorce
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the things she saying about me is faluse i swear on jeasus
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

Good morning,

The amount of child support paid isn't based solely on your income as the potential non-custodial parent. It also takes into account things like the income of the custodial parent (since both parents have a duty to support the child), the number of children that are subject to support (the more minor children there are, the higher the support amount), and the cost of insurance each parent pays.

You can use this child support calculator to get an idea of what your payment amount might be.

If you require any additional information or clarification, please REPLY WITHOUT RATING and I'll be happy to assist you further. Otherwise, if you have no additional questions, please remember to leave a positive rating by clicking on the stars at the top of the page. Thank you.