Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

How can on a "Notice of Claim" to see where my dad's right

Customer Question

How can I follow up on a "Notice of Claim" to see where my dad's right to a claim can be executed? I searched the "Unclaimed Property" for Texas Controller and did not see this under dad's name. My dad believes that his sister (my now deceased aunt) claimed all the rights leaving my dad out of his fair share. What course of action might he pursuit? I'm trying to help him settle his affairs. I would like to attach the claim notice from "Official Records Fayete County Texas" however, I don't want this on public records and would like to email it to you to see how we can make this claim.
Expert:  Ray replied 3 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Expert:  Ray replied 3 months ago.

If you will positive rate 5 stars and give me an email we can do this offline, thanks.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Ray replied 3 months ago.

Check your emaiil, thanks for rating 5 stars.