Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Wondering how I get a court order to see my home phone,,,

Customer Question

wondering how I get a court order to see my home phone,,, (land line) call records?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: WI
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

First, you have to file lawsuit against the phone company for refusing to provide the call logs to you. Then, you need to go the Clerk's office of the Courthouse where you filed the lawsuit to ask for subpoena to be issued. You would be given a subpoena form to complete and return to the Clerk's office. The Clerk's office would then sign and date the completed subpoena form and give it back to you. You would then serve subpoena on the phone company's Attorney.

You can obtain complaint forms at your local Courthouse in the Clerk's office.

Goodluck with your case,

A 5-star rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive proper credit for responding to your post. Kindly use the popup screen to give the rating. There is no additional cost to you for giving a 5-star rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.