How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19306
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I just was in the process of paying the5$fee for a lawyer to

Customer Question

I just was in the process of paying the5$fee for a lawyer to look into it when we were cut off all my offender rights were violated
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in louisiana
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was locked up in isolation 50% of my time..harassed discriminated.. refused showers and breakfast..placed on supposedly suicide watch on a cell BLOCK without a mattress naked in a 38degree cell....its just too much...i need help so maybe no one else will suffer the mental anquis cruel unusual punishment.. inhumane treatment..ect
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

This site unfortunately does not handle legal representation. However, you can contact ACLU and National Lawyers Guild for assistance. These two organizations have extensive experience with prisoners' rights.

Best wishes,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I told you people I do not wish to be a member.. .i was and still is dissatisfied..i want my money back or I'm going to have to take this to another level