Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I cannot get Absolute appliances to fix my dishwasher after

Customer Question

I cannot get Absolute appliances to fix my dishwasher after paying them $402.00 what is my recourse. I have now waited two days for them to show up after being here twice and it still will not pump out the water.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Castle Rock, Colorado
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: They keep breaking their appointment. My warranty is good for 90 days. I told them yesterday to either fix it or refund my money They say that is not possible.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones like "what is my recourse", "what do I do", "what are my rights", or "what are my options", we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.