Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have been searching for an attorney for over a month, I

Customer Question

I have been searching for an attorney for over a month, I have been terminated from my job due to dealing with an outside company who helped me house employees. I am now being sued by his counter part whom I never directly worked with. the company I worked for is also going after these people. and the company's attorneys are willing to help and work with mine. I don't know which direction to go. any suggestions
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: ohio however I don't think it will fall under real estate due to the cfact he has forged m y name to a contract
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: my company has filed a complaint as well as the other guys counter PART
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have all the paperwork even the authoirization form he copied and pasted my signature from, he has turned my life into a nightmare, I do not want to go after the company I worked for just want that clear everyone seems to shy away when they hear the name of the company. However tjhey will work with not against
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

what is your specific question for us about this matter?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I quess it's if anyone knows of anyone that would be willing to represent?

I am very sorry, we cannot make any personal referrals, the best we can suggest is using the same sites used by other attorneys to seek a local criminal defense attorney, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com