Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

I have a question about probate court, ohio stark county,

Customer Question

I have a question about probate court
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: ohio stark county
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: can probate court take payments for a property that is in probate
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a lady who wants to buy my mothers land and trailer and she cant get a loan yet working on her credit but she is willing to get a legal notorized paper stating that she will pay so much a month
Expert:  Barrister replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

This would depend on whether any of the heirs objected or not. The executor's job is to settle the estate, not really to enter into multi year contracts acting as the bank. So if the beneficiaries didn't want to have any Note transferred to them as part of their inheritance, they could object and ask the judge to order a normal sale of the property.

.

And from a practical perspective, if something goes wrong, the estate or the heirs are stuck foreclosing on the buyer and incurring all the legal costs associated with that...

.

.

thanks