Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

At equity, can the co-tenant who makes the repairs to a

Customer Question

At equity, can the co-tenant who makes the repairs to a property be the sole beneficiary when suing her fellow tenants for their share of cost?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I do not think so.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  Expert James replied 4 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please give me some time to consider your question.

The question is a little confusing to me. Do you want to know if the person who paid for repairs is the only person who can be paid back for the cost of repairs?

Can you give me a background fact pattern and tell me who is seeking what?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My sister, my brother and myself were left three houses by our parents. We agreed to repair the houses (one at a time) and to use hello we agreed to renovate the homes one at a time and do use the proceeds to renovate the homes in order sister rid of that put money in all three

That response is also really confusing. And it seems a little incomplete as well. Can you try again?