Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed to practice before state and federal court
97407003

I have constructed a devise to improve the usage of a. How

Customer Question

I have constructed a devise to improve the usage of a walker. How can I apply for a patent? I am an 89 year old semi=disabled man, living in a retirement home.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have the working devise and I have pictures of it.
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a California attorney with Just Answer. I'll be here to help today! Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question? By the way, the system will automatically ask for a phone call. By no means are you required to accept it.

Congratulations on filing a patent. I think that the improved use of a walker will make a big difference, particularly if I'm lucky enough to reach your age. You have a good question, but one that has many, many prongs to it. Nonetheless, I found a very useful brochure published by the US Patent Office that tells you everything you need to know about filing a patent. You can click here and print a copy for your review.

Follow up questions are free, so did you have any additional questions? If not, were you satisfied with my service today?