Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

We have a Rv business that was supposed to fixed our camper

Customer Question

we have a Rv business that was supposed to fixed our camper and they have had it since Sept and it's in worse shape now than when they got it, what are my options
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the RV?
Customer: Texas and 2012
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: There is a long list of stuff that has transpired since we took it. They were letting someone actually stay in our camper and my husband caught them
Expert:  Loren replied 3 months ago.
Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs, and I look forward to asssiting you.
Expert:  Loren replied 3 months ago.
If the RV shop is not doing what they promised, and also not properly storing your vehicle, as promised and required, your remedy is to sue them for breach of contract.
If you prevail, you will be awarded all damages stemming from the breach, as well as their unauthorized use and any damage they have caused to the vehicle.
You should also file a consumer complaint with the state attorney general's office. They will investigate and take adminstrative action, if warranted.
Expert:  Loren replied 3 months ago.
Are you online with me?
Expert:  Loren replied 3 months ago.

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you!