How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney2 Your Own Question
Attorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 7061
Experience:  29 Years In General Practice,
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Attorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Second opinion] I was a patient in a hospital and I

Customer Question

Second opinion] I was a patient in a hospital and I mistreated they prevent me from a lot of stuff , like speaking to the doctor or contact my family and much more..a few weeks past by can I still do something about it?take a legal action?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: californnia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not yet,
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: when I request to transfer me to another hospital they refer me to different facility of without notifying my family
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 4 months ago.

If you filed a complaint with the California Health Facilities Consumer Information System?

This is the link to file a complaint

Where in California are you located so I can provide a link for local Attorneys that can assist you as well?

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 4 months ago.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it.

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out. Thank you for your consideration.

Thank you for using JA! We appreciate your business.

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 4 months ago.

I wanted to follow up with you to see if you had any additional questions for me? Is there some reason you are unable to rate the service you received on the site/ Let me know if you were unhappy with the service you received on the site.