Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Mendes ,i need to speak to lawyer, ********** TEXAS, MY CAR

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** ,i need to speak to lawyer , **********

JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Customer: TEXAS

JA: Has anything been filed or reported?

Customer: MY CAR WAS REPO AND I TRY PAYING THE PAST DUE TO GET MY BACK BUT TOYOTA FINANCIAL WANT TO PAY FULL AMOUNT ,

JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Customer: I HAVE 7 ACCOUNT WITH THEM FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS , NEVER LATE IN PAYMENT TILL LATELY THAT AM GOING THRU DIVORCE , ALL OTHER ACCOUNT ARE CURRENT

Expert:  LawTalk replied 5 months ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

I would be happy to speak with you over the phone. As soon as I post this message, the site will offer you a phone call option. After you click on the call option I can accept your call and call you right away. I look forward to speaking with you.

Doug