Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I would like to file a law suit against the state of md. as

Customer Question

i would like to file a law suit against the state of md. as they are giving tickets out on us rout 1 at the weigh station saying my truck is not allowed on this road but yet they have not one sign up to tell drivers that they have been doing this from 1999 the have collected billions of dollars from doing this and its time it stops
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: did you get my message
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: i typed md. witch stands for maryland
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: meaning what
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: there are no signs on rout one stating this fact from dc to pa.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking. Thank you.