Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Looking to hire an attorney to do, A nationwide wide warrant

Customer Question

Looking to hire an attorney to do
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: A nationwide wide warrant search for me
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: ?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: Filed or reported
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No im looking to see if an attorney can charge me to do a national warrant search
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 months ago.

I'm Zoey.

I'm reviewing your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and I may also have to respond to other customers.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 months ago.

JustAnswer is not a law firm, so unfortunately, per the terms of service of this website, legal experts are not allowed to represent customers nor to make direct referrals to specific lawyers or law firms. What I can do, however, is to direct you to the same services that lawyers themselves use when they need to find a lawyer in a particular field or state and don't know of one.

One such source would be a state Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service. They charge around $50 for the referral and that fee includes a free half hour appointment with a lawyer.

http://www.americanbar.org/directories/lawyer-referral-directory.html?

To get a wider range of options, you can contact a commercial referral service such as www.martindale.com or www.avvo.com.

Note, however, that arrest warrants are not public information. The investigative phase of a criminal matter is confidential information and the fact that there's nothing out there that can be found doesn't mean the police are not looking for you. It's only warrants issued by a judge for, say, a failure to appear in court or to pay a fine, which are available over public sources.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.