Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I took a test to become FL notary but I also need to send an

Customer Question

Hello, I took a test to become FL notary but I also need to send an application to get my notary but there is a question on the application it is saying if I have a felony I was on probation for food stamp fraud for not reporting that my daughter was working that was 12 yrs ago, do I need a FL certificate of Restoration of Civil Rights. for applying for a FL notary.
)
JA: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?
Customer: FL
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: this was in 2005 I reported but the worker that I reported she quit and they didn't had nothing in record that I report this so they convict me cuz of this at the time I didn't had a job to hire a attorney to proof my innocent
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes in 2005
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 5 months ago.

Were you actually arrested and did you go before a judge for sentencing? Was it a FL state court or a federal court. I can tell by the case number ***** you happen to have it. How long was the probation for?