Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Sex candal, meet a woman on dating site, talked, and

Customer Question

Sex candal, meet a woman on dating site, talked, and exchanged pics, asked for money and i refused, then said she was fom ghana, then got message from athorities i was going to be put on trial, this went on for 6 days, found me not guilty, but said i owe them 37k for fine or will be releasing pics to home town and family, please help
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I live in texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: they just sent me pics, and a document saying i owe 37k in 3 days or they will send my pics to family, have looked up all my personal info on net
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, i don't guess
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 5 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. What were you put in trial for?