Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

What is the process for ejecting unlawful inhabitants fro an

Customer Question

What is the process for ejecting unlawful inhabitants fro an abandoned home in SC, USA
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: South Carolina
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: What is the charge for this question
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: My brother-inlaw has been hospitalized with a serious heart and skin infections from IV drug use.
Expert:  Barrister replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

I need some more information about the situation before I can comment..

.

Are you saying that strangers have broken into a house owned by someone else and are living there?

.

Or is this a situation where the owner invited or let people move in who now won't leave?

.

Does the owner of the house want the people out?

.

.

thanks