In reguards to auto insurance and their breach of contract…

Customer Question
In reguards to auto...

In reguards to auto insurance and their breach of contract by not fulfilling their agreement with me

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Az and details should become irrelevant the simple explanation it this i was pulled over told by officer my registration has been cancelled then mvd informed me that my up to date paid insurance wasn't being reported they didn't do their obligation to me it may seem so simple and luckily nothing cause any friction for me to become aware but by an officer since January the officer said so 5 months of collecting and the proof is in the pudding this is not ok

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I just discovered yesterday

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes that when you sign or agree to a contract and disincludrd all emotions all deals and excuses the law should stand for all the same way and if you don't fulfill your end you breach the contract and have legal grounds to b compensated its a fact and the evidence shows in my favor and I want justice please

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/11/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney with Just Answer. I'll be here to help today! What specific questions do you have? By the way, the system will automatically ask for a phone call. By no means are you required to accept it.