Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My son and his 2 sons moved in ffor 2 weeks. Was going to

Customer Question

My son and his 2 sons moved in ffor 2 weeks. Was going to pay me $50 a week. It has now been 5 years with no help on house payment, utilities and etc. He does buy the food but has the nerve to ask me what I ate. I just buy my own food so I don't have to hear it. I am on Social Security and work part time to try to make bills. What can I do to get him out. He has ruined all my furniture and has actually pushed me and my 2 yorkies to an eff. apartment in my bedroom I am tired of tis. Please help me? Gretchen Neighbors
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Garland Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No just me verbally telling him he gets mad tells me I am mean and won't talk to me. He lies about getting jobs or gets fired. It is always my fault
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The mom is out of the picture. She didn't want anything to do with the boys. The other grandparents help so much. I do not have a lot of money.
Expert:  Barrister replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Have you given him any type of written notice to vacate?

.

.

thanks