Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Looking for someone in Lexington,. My son is at the Roederer

Customer Question

Looking for someone in Lexington,Ky.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: My son is at the Roederer CC .
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm not sure. He needs help getting his Discovery pack, and also trying to get a mental evaluation that was never done.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 months ago.

I'm Zoey.

I'm reviewing your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and I may also have to respond to other customers.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 months ago.

JustAnswer is not a law firm, so unfortunately, per the terms of service of this website, legal experts are not allowed to represent customers nor to make direct referrals to specific lawyers or law firms. What I can do, however, is to direct you to the same services that lawyers themselves use when they need to find a lawyer in a particular field or state and don't know of one.

One such source would be the Kentucky Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service. They charge around $50 for the referral and that fee includes a free half hour appointment with a lawyer.

http://apps.americanbar.org/legalservices/lris/directory/main.cfm?id=KY

To get still a wider range of possibilities, you can also check out a commercial lawyer referral service. There are many of them, but two that are highly regarded are www.Martindale.com and www. Avvo.com

Many of their lawyers are peer and client rated, which you might find helpful to narrow down your choices.

Best of luck.