Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

NI need to request informatin Under the Freedom Of

Customer Question

nI need to request informatin Under the Freedom Of Information Act of Mich pertaining to a accuaction of my ability to frive. Was told they would tell me who said I ws possiblly incabable to drive. I went to the hearing and pased with flying colors. They said whe I got there I could ask who told them Set Licensing I was a possible risk. They said I would have to find out uner the FOIA. How and Why. Donald D. Cusing***@******.***
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Michigan
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: What do you mean. The peopple as the liscensing board last week said I should file a request. It has been 3 weeks since the original letter ws sent.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 4 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you asking how to make a FOIA request?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Forget it. I thought you were a Michigan attorney. My daughter is an attorney in Ariz. I will just go to the Freedom of I formation act set. For Michigan and do it myself. Thank you. Please refund my $5.00. Your response did not help me.