How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you help with a misdemenor traffic violation 4 years ago

Customer Question

Can you help with a misdemenor traffic violation 4 years ago BUT there is a bench warrant out because Never showed up to court violation is DLS and now living 1800 miles away in Vermont been thru rehap 10 months sober
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?
Customer: coming back to Florida almost impossible on probation in Vt and cost prohibitive Willing to pay any and all fines
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Lee County Florida 4 years ago 2013 Judge George
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: contacted PD in Lee county . Not helpful at all Willing to pay to make this right . need this to be straightened out to get drivers licence h=in Vt and get a job etc
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or