Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
94475420

I have a current CARPay agreement with Capital One that was

Customer Question

I have a current CARPay agreement with Capital One that was started in March 2016. I made a payment of $1000 in March, and agreed to make 3 payments of $631 on the 15th of
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: April, May and June. I made the April, and the May and June payments are set up for ACH. I received an acceleration letter today demanding full payment. What am I missing?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I am in Texas
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am not aware that anything has been filed. I just got the letter out of my box, so I have not had a chance to call Capital One yet.
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 5 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank You for posting your question to just answer today. This is attorney Bill offering legal information specific to your concerns.

Have you contacted Capital One ?

The acceleration letter may have been sent in mistake if your payments are up to date.

A repayment agreement is a binding contractual modification that Capital 1 must adhere to.

Do you have a copy of the letter for review ?

Please be patient for my follow up and answer when you request additional clarification or information and REMEMBER TO RATE POSITIVELY TODAY FOR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED.

Please remember to rate positively my response before exiting.

THIS IS HOW I GET A CREDIT FOR MY TIME AND RESPONSE

SO I HOPE YOU RATE 5 STARS TODAY

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Dear Customer,

I would like to follow up with you on your question in which I replied to a few days ago and gave an answer. Do you need any more information ?

When Finished PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE EXPERTS COUNT ON POSITIVE RATINGS

THIS IS HOW I GET A CREDIT FOR MY TIME AND REPONSE PREVIOUSLY

SO I HOPE YOU RATE 5 STARS TODAY

Thanks

Attorney Bill