How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19475
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I receive social security disability. I sense a

Customer Question

I receive social security disability. I sense a discrimination conspiracy against me at the present time. Part of my disability has been to sense wrong doings in high levels of government which I tried to expose. Now I sense a bogus conspiracy against me which is uncomfortable. Could you supply me with contacts which I may use should events turn against me?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No, yet I sense that I am being setup for a convenient confrontation.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only that I now live in seclusion and have not really done anything wrong or harmed anyone. Would like a phone number contact should my senses become reality.
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please supply me with a lawyer contact phone number should I be arrested on bogus conspiracy charge. That is all that I request for now hoping that conspiracy is only stress and imaginary.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have been a renegade whistle blower for the United States Intelligence Community far to long. I have attempted to stop becoming involved. Now I only yearn to live a simple existence while receiving social security, yet I now sense a hostility targeted at me.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am going to close now. Please send lawyer contact information via email. Thank you.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I cannot provide you a contact number of an Attorney. However, you can use the following sites to find Attorneys who handle government whistleblower's cases to assist you:

Best wishes,