How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 42865
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need to sue my lawyer for his making a partial disbursement

Customer Question

need to sue my lawyer for his making a partial disbursement of probate funds without my permission as the Lawyer needed money and I did not and did not and Lawyer claimed to Fiduciary the falsehood that I agreed and needed the funds.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Califlornia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not yet as probate is still active
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Lawyer leaves drunken messages and forgets and misreads almost everything
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 5 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Expert:  Ray replied 5 months ago.

You can sue here in small claims for up to $10k without a lawyer.Here are small claims forms to do that yourself pro se.

You appear to have good facts to do so.Consider a Bar Complaint too.

File complaint here .

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.