I'm looking for referrals to lawyers who deal with

Customer Question
I'm looking for referrals to...
I'm looking for referrals to lawyers who deal with defamation of character in the Tracy California area, zip code 95304.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
5/10/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a California attorney with Just Answer. I'll be here to help today! Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question? By the way, the system will automatically ask for a phone call. By no means are you required to accept it.

CA has an awesome lawyer referral service that is specific to your county. If you click here, you can get right to that page and find an attorney in your area. Much better than a Google search!

Follow up questions are free so did you have any additional questions? If not, were you satisfied with my service today?