Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Is it a Texas law violation to park a trailer (6" x 10")

Customer Question

Is it a Texas law violation to park a trailer (6" x 10") still connected to a pull vehicle (both currently registered and insured) along side of the residential roadway curb? Specifically, in front of my house?
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: Texas 2008 Tundra
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes, I received a court summons stating this is a Texas State violation. BTW the violation date and time are incorrect.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney with Just Answer. I'll be here to help today! Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question? By the way, the system will automatically ask for a phone call. By no means are you required to accept it.

Would you be able to upload a copy of the citation that you received at all? It'll be important to see what the statute the state is citing before I can fully answer your question.