How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking for an appellate attorney who specializes in

Customer Question

I am looking for an appellate attorney who specializes in family law.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: washington
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: the divorce is final. i need a lawyer to appeal the judges property division
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My lawyer recommended this direction
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Loren replied 4 months ago.

I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs. Thank you for your patience as I review the question. I will post my response shortly.

Expert:  Loren replied 4 months ago.

If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys). Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:

It is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
This site does not appear to differentiate that I'm searching for an appellate attorney not a trial attorney
Expert:  Loren replied 4 months ago.

Did you use appellate attorney in the search?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No I'm not spending any more money. I want my money back. I can find one on my own
Expert:  Loren replied 4 months ago.

Please be aware that I, and the other Experts on the site, are site users like you (I am not an employee of JA), and I do not (and can not) see any account info or address payment issues, but Customer Service will be happy to assist you.

If you are having trouble, you can reach Customer Service assistance at this link:

where you can chat, call, or send a support request. You can also email directly to***@******.***