How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an employee who needs to pay child support and she

Customer Question

I have an employee who needs to pay child support and she asked me to write a letter stating how much she is making and how many hours we are going to give him minimally per week. She is a really good employee and is working hard to get her life back in order and I want to make sure I type the document properly.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Nevada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not as of yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that is really it
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Expert James replied 5 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please give me some time to consider your question.

Expert:  Expert James replied 5 months ago.

OK, so what is your question?