Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I need help filling out the NC-100 AND NC-10 110,

Customer Question

I need help filling out the NC-100 AND NC-10 110
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: california
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i got married last year and hyphenated my husbands lsst name, now i want to drop my original last name all together and have his name be my new last name
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your actual question for us about the forms? Please ask the questions you have and we will answer them for you.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
from top to bottom how to fill it out completely and how do i file it, i don't want to have any errors and i want to get everything right on the first go
Thank you for your reply.
I am afraid what you are asking is basically you would like us to fill the forms out for you (tell me what to put in every blank of a fairly self explanatory form is just that) and that is deemed representation by the CA bar and forbidden for any expert on this site to perform. If you need that type of assistance, I apologize for the confusion regarding the scope of our services, but you need to go to the legal aid office or self help desk at the court.