How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I lived with my husband 18 years. I am disabled only get

Customer Question

I lived with my husband 18 years. I am disabled only get 735. A month he supported me with home vehicle now I haven't a house or vehicle because it was in his dads name my question is after forty five days of probate am I entitled to use those funds for house car
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: Ga
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Like what there was a will naming me executor
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The will was sighned witness by two residents think the son may try and contest it cause he was left tools NOT EQUIPMENT AND 500 my husband had a small business would equipment be concidered tools
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,