Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I lived with my husband 18 years. I am disabled only get

Customer Question

I lived with my husband 18 years. I am disabled only get 735. A month he supported me with home vehicle now I haven't a house or vehicle because it was in his dads name my question is after forty five days of probate am I entitled to use those funds for house car
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: Ga
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Like what there was a will naming me executor
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The will was sighned witness by two residents think the son may try and contest it cause he was left tools NOT EQUIPMENT AND 500 my husband had a small business would equipment be concidered tools
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,