How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Atty Your Own Question
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9411
Experience:  attorney at self
Type Your Legal Question Here...
N Cal Atty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is *****************. I'm an attorney in

Customer Question

Hello. My name is *****************. I'm an attorney in Bloomingdale, IL. JA: Has anything been filed or reported? Customer: No. JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: Yes. I would like to know if the lawyer has a sample complaint that I might use for a client who sustained illness due to mold exposure in her illinois apartment. I'm doing the work for her pro bono JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? Customer: Illinois

Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

I am not allowed to prepare legal documents for you, but you can find a simple premises liability complaint at the County Law Library.

There is California version posted here that you could use as a model.

I hope this information is helpful.