Civil Procedure. MA Attorney fees was awarded to Plaintiff.

Civil Procedure. MA Attorney fees was...
Civil Procedure. MA
Attorney fees was awarded to Plaintiff. How can this amount be lowered? Is there a motion to lower this?
5/10/2017
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
The defendant can file a motion to reconsider/reduce attorney's fees in the court that awarded the fees. If the court refuses, the defendant can go to the court of appeals and file an appeal arguing the fees are excessive within 30 days of the lower court refusing to reduce the fees.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.