KJL LAW
KJL LAW, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at law Office of KJLLAW
92128996

My husband did the medical overseas( ecuador) for his visa

Customer Question

Good evening, My husband did the medical overseas( ecuador) for his visa interview on Monday. It was found in the chest x-ray a spot in the lung. He had to do the sputum test for 3 days, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, but he was told by the doctor that the clinic was going to send the samples of the sputum test to a laboratory, and that the US embassy was notified. That he should keep his 5/19/17 appointment. In the lab they were going to take 2 months and a half to give the results. What is going to happen? Should my husband keep the appointment? What will embassy do? Will this affect the process? Or Does he have to go to the interview stay there until laboratory where the clinic he did the sputum test give embassy green light with the results?
Submitted: 4 months ago via Cornell Legal Info Institute.
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 4 months ago.
Good morning
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Good Morning, Can you answer my question or it's too difficult to tell?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
This is just a business. I paid $47 for this question and to be answer "Good Morning" I just wasted my time and money. Thanks for nothing!