Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

It's hard but here goes got married in 2000 got divorced got

Customer Question

It's hard but here goes got married in 2000 got divorced got married again 2004 got divorced be cause he said he couldn't pay my Dr Bill for cancer.even thou it's a multi million dollar company .Seegers roofing in bossier.durning the divorce had me convinced it was still ours leave him all in divorce .threated to burn the mf house down around my mf dead body if I didn't.a few months ago he decided he was sick of hearing of cancer.we had Seven rent house none I don't think he paid taxes on and took my money to rebuild them. Is there something I can do now.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only I had stage four lung and tumor in head and wasn't suppose to make decitions
Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.

When was your 2nd divorce finalized?

What did you get in the 2nd divorce?

Did you agree to a property division or was one ordered by the judge?