Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
94475420

I would like to give a 2 page summary of my divorce

Customer Question

I would like to give a 2 page summary of my divorce situation and have an attorney answer my 4 questions based on the information I provide. I'm basically asking for his/her gut feeling as to whether I should settle or continue my fight in a trial. Are you willing to read the 2 page summary? If so, should I send in an email rather to post?
JA: No. I'm the Lawyer's Assistant. Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to know if they are willing to read a 2 page summary of the situation? I don't want to agree if they aren't willing to review the 2 page summary.
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 4 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank You for posting your question to just answer today. This is attorney Bill offering legal information specific to your concerns.

Yes , I'm willing to move forward with your summary ; you can submit it here and select premium service that will enable you send it to my mail. there will be an additional service charge for the personalized service.

Please remember to rate positively my response before exiting.

THIS IS HOW I GET A CREDIT FOR MY TIME AND RESPONSE

SO I HOPE YOU RATE 5 STARS TODAY

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
See attached file giving a Summary of my Divorce Events and Questions.

Thanks for posting your document I will make an offer available and you can send it on to my email.

Attorney Bill

Dear Customer,

I would like to follow up with you on your question in which I replied to a few days ago and gave an answer. Do you need any more information ?

When Finished PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE EXPERTS COUNT ON POSITIVE RATINGS

THIS IS HOW I GET A CREDIT FOR MY TIME AND REPONSE PREVIOUSLY

SO I HOPE YOU RATE 5 STARS TODAY

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
You never answered a legal question but I had to pay anyway. Take me off the list. I'm giving you bad reviews and I'll never use this service again.