Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez,
Experience:  Managing Member at EWF Title, LLC
93419235

I filed a complaint for violations of Civil rights,

Customer Question

I filed a complaint for violations of Civil rights, Defendant filed a motion to dismiss on April 28, 2017. Set for hearing on June 06, 2017, How long do I have to file my response to dismissal.
[US district court of Eastern District Court-Sacramento]
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Gonzalez replied 4 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. You have 14 days to respond to a motion to dismiss. If you do not have an attorney, I strongly recommend that you retain one. Federal courts have many rules that must be strictly adhered to. Also, motions are usually decided based upon written submissions without oral argument. In addition, you need to accompany your response with a memorandum of law and also follow the local rules for the US District Court of Eastern District Court- Sacramento.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback.Rating me costs you nothing. Thank you.