Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

MY BABY WAS BORN IN BROWARD HOSPITAL BACK IN 2015 SO THEY

Customer Question

MY BABY WAS BORN IN BROWARD HOSPITAL BACK IN 2015 SO THEY SAID THEY STICK HIM WITH HEPTIS B UPON GETTING STICK HE CODES WITH CYNOTIC EPISODE SO END UP INTENSIVE CARE FOR 4 DAYS SO MEDICADE COVER THE BILL NOW AM NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER THE UNITED STATES WENT FOR A VISA 2 TIMES AND WAS DENIED
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: NO NOTHING I HAVE LETTERS STATING I HAVE A ZERO BALANCE AT THE HOSPITAL AND A LETTER FROM MEDICAID STATING I DONT OWE THEM ANY MONEY. WENT TO CATCH A FLIGHT SUNDAY TO DO A MINI VACATION AND WAS DENIED ENTRY THE US CUSTOM OFFICAL SAID THERE IS SOMETHING IN THE SYSTEM AND THEY CANT NOT DISCLOSE IT I WILL HAVE TO GET A IMMIGRATION LAWYERS ASAP CAN YOU PLEASE ASSIST ME
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: THE ONLY THING I COULD HONESTLY REMEMBER IS THAT HIS MEDICAID AND THATS ALL I COULD REMEMBER THEY TAKING A COPIED OFF
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: THATS
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Owing a medicaid bill will not necessarily cause someone to be denied entry into the US. We on this site have no access to represent customers of this site, it is forbidden by law. They have to tell you at USCIS why you are being denied admission (medicaid fraud could be a ground for denial, not using medicaid they gave you that was not obtained through fraud).
If they do have a medicaid fraud case on you, then you will need not just an immigration attorney, but also one to handle the fraud case to dispute it to prove you did not fraudulently receive the benefits, because fraudulently obtaining benefits is an offense of moral turpitude which is basis for denial of entry.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.